RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS | $954
Do you have rental properties in Broward County, Florida? Are your tenants paying rent? Are your tenants late on rent? Do you need assistance evicting a tenant in Florida? Lost Value Law, P.A. and James M. Rosenberg, Esq. are ready to help.
Residential Eviction Cost Florida | Flat Fee Eviction Pricing | $954.00
Residential evictions (for possession only) includes the following:
- Review, Draft, and Serve 3-Day Notice or 15-Day Notice on Tenant(s) (if necessary)
- Draft and File Complaint for Eviction (Non-Payment of Rent) with Court
- Draft and File Certificate of Mailing with Court
- Serve Tenant(s) with Summons and Complaint (process server fee included)
- Draft and File Motion for Clerk’s Default and Affidavit Regarding Military Service
- Draft and File Motion and Proposed Order for Final Judgment
- One Attendance at Court Hearing (if necessary)
- Draft and File Writ of Possession for Sheriff Removal
Additional costs: Defense of Counterclaims, Multiple Court Appearances, and More than 2 Tenants
Lost Value Law, P.A. and James M. Rosenberg, Esq. are ready to assist. Call now at (954) 860-0079. Our office is in Plantation, Florida. We serve Broward County and the entire State of Florida.